Spyder4Express 4.5.9 MacOS
What's Fixed in 4.5.9
- Updated the software activation code to use TLSv1 instead of SSLv3. This should be the fix that prevents warning bells from going off in various antivirus software during software activation (the SSLv3 issue).
- (OSX): Fixed an issue where the SpyderProof screen was being displayed with reduced saturation. This was noticeable on wide gamut displays, but could also have a slight effect on other displays.
- Assorted translation and cosmetic fixes.
What's Fixed in 4.5.8
- fixed an issue under OS X 10.9
What's Fixed in 4.5.6
- issue on OS X 10.8 with wide-gamut monitors
What's Fixed in 4.5.4
- color cast after calibration on some systems
- incorrect primary values stored in profiles on some systems
- invalid gamut plots on some systems
What's Fixed in 4.5.2
- all installers require authentication (i.e. user must enter username and password to install software). This fixes permission errors during installation that occur on some systems.
- Show Netbook Controls option now appears in Preferences
- all references to suction cup removed
- Help Menu Item now works
- fixed problems with Utility and Application communicating about what the length of the Recalibration Reminder should be
Minimum System Requirements
- USB port
- 24-bit video card
- Spyder4 sensor
- Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12
- Color monitor with at least 1024x768 resolution