SpyderCHECKR 1.2.2 Macintosh Download
Camera Color Correction for Photo and Video
v1.2.1, 16. January 2015
SpyderCHECKR and SpyderCHECKR 24 allow photographers and videographers to color calibrate their cameras, perform precision in-camera white balance and record known-color samples. SpyderCHECKRs help capture consistent color from day to day and camera to camera and apply these results easily in your workflow with post processing software such as, Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom, Hasselblad Phocus, and Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 11. The easy to use SpyderCHECKR calibration software making post production quicker by getting consistent, predictable color right from the start.
• Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13
• Windows 7, 8, and 10 (all 32/64)
• 128MB of available RAM
• 100MB of available hard disk space
• Adobe Lightroom v2 and higher, or Adobe Photoshop CS3 and higher, Hasselblad Phocus 2.8 and higher, or Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 11 and higher
*** 1.2.1 version:
- Updated the software activation code to use TLSv1 instead of SSLv3. This should be the
fix that prevents warning bells from going off in various antivirus software during software
activation (the SSLv3 issue).
*** 1.2 version:
- Added support for the new 24 patch SpyderCHECKR target. SpyderCHECKR 1.2 software
can now be used with the new 24 patch target as well as the original 48 patch target.
*** 1.1 version: (NEW 11.2.11)
- Added support for Hasselblad Phocus
Additional keywords: SpyderChecker, Spydercheckr, SpyderCHECKR, SpyderCHECKR Pro, SpyderCHECKR 24, SpyderChecker, Spydercheckr, SpyderCHECKR, SpyderCHECKR Pro, SpyderCHECKR 24 SpyderCheckr24 SpyderChecker24 Checkr24 Checkr Checker Checker24