SpyderX Pro 5.7 Installer for Macintosh, 11.6.20
Operating System Support
OSX 10.10 and later (Yosemite through Big Sur)
************* Highlights *************
*** 5.7 version: (NEW 11.6.20)
- The SpyderX Pro applications are now compatible with MacOS Big Sur. They are Intel-only versions which run natively on Mac Intel systems, and also under Rosetta2 emulation on the new Mac M1 systems.
- NOTE: On the new M1 systems, Big Sur currently identifies display names as "UNKNOWN" - this doesn't affect the overall operation of SpyderX Pro or the calibration of the display. You can edit/change a display name to be anything you like (such as "Color LCD"), and the SpyderX Pro software will remember that name going forward.
*** 5.6 version: (5.27.20)
- The installer is now notarized.
- Fixed a bug in which the "Help:Learn More About SpyderX" command sent the web browser to a Spyder5, rather than SpyderX, web page.
- Fixed some cosmetic issues (longer text wrapping and not being completely visible) in several places in the user interface (French, Italian, and Spanish).
- Other assorted internal improvements and bug fixes.